of Max’s English Corner
Thanks for using Max’s English Corner.
The Site and its original Content, features, logos and functionality are the sole property of Max Neil Warren Maximchuk (hereafter referred to as the ‘Author’) and are protected by international copyright and other intellectual proprietary rights laws.
The words Max’s English Corner is a registered trademark which may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Author.
What you can do
(You are allowed to do the following as long as it is not violating the terms of Prohibited Conduct listed below or those listed in the terms and conditions set forth in this document.)
● You can view, download and use the Contents for your classes and in your preparation of your classes.
● You can view, download and use the Contents free of charge if used solely in the classes you teach.
● You can view and use the contents from any links or third parties (such as YouTube) on the condition that you are aware of their terms and conditions of use and you do so at your own risk.
● You can not sell, rent, republish, distribute, commercially exploit or claim ownership of any of the Content, logos, name of the Site or features from this Site without prior written consent and agreement with the Author.
● You can not directly or indirectly remove, obscure or alter any references to the Contents, logos or name of the Site.
● You can not do anything inappropriate, illegal or in violation of the Author’s or others’ rights, including their privacy, publicity, and intellectual property rights.
● You can use the Contents for your own personal use but cannot redistribute the Contents nor insert advertising or promotional materials within or with the Contents.
The Site and the Author accept no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site, the use or inability to use the Site, the downloading of any materials from the Site, or any unauthorized access to or alteration to the Site.
Everything provided on the Site is presented ‘as is’, without any guarantees of any kind, and the Author and the Site are not to be held responsible or accountable for any undesired or harmful components such as viruses. The information on the Site is subject to change at any time without notice.
It is the intention of this website to pass on to its users accurate information. Should you encounter any errors or inaccurate information, it would be appreciated if you send notice via Contact to the website. The notice will be considered but the Site is under no obligation to make all or any changes submitted by the users.
This Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Author. If you access or use any of the third parties, you do so at your own risk. The Site and the Author shall not be held responsible or accountable for what information is made available through third-party websites and their policies, nor for any undesired or harmful components such as viruses that may come from the use of those links or third parties. Nor shall the Site or the Author be held responsible or accountable for any malfunctioning or complications arising from the use of the technology in connection with the Site or third parties.
Suggestions and comments from the users
Any suggestions on how the Site can be improved or any comments offering your perspectives of the Site will be accepted and appreciated. If you choose to offer such comments, you agree that they can be used without any restriction or compensation to you. You agree that any comments submitted to the Site are done so with your authorization that the contents and ideas can be copied, stored, published, displayed, released, distributed and otherwise used by the Site, for its improvement and in its promotion.